Confined Spaces Entry Awareness
Duration : 1 Hour 45 Minutes
This Online Confined Spaces Awareness Course will guide you through all aspects of working in a Confined Space, entry and exit, to safe work and rescue procedures. Our comprehensive course will explain in detail what you need to know, emphasize key points and test your knowledge retention after each module. This course is required by many industries and is recognized as a Level 1 Confined Space Entry Training Course. You should check with your employer to see whether or not you need Confined Spaces Training, and to which level of training you will be required to achieve.
After completion of this course you will be issued a certificate of completion.
- What is a Confined Space?
- How to Safely Enter a Confined Space
- Worker and Employer Responsibilities
- Hazard Recognition and Prevention
- Safe Work and Rescue Procedures
- A Confined Space is defined as an enclosed area with limited means for entry and exit
- Anyone working in a Confined Space is required by law to be Confined Spaces Trained
- All employers are required to show diligence when training employees
- By taking both theory and practical on-site training employees will achieve OHS compliance
- This Online Confined Spaces course is considered a Level 1 Training Course
To purchase and access the Confined Space link click here
All courses must be paid for in full at time of registration.
If notification of course withdrawal is received 5 business days or more before the course commences, a refund of 50% of the course fee may be given.
If notification of course withdrawal is received less than 5 business days before the course commences, no refund will be given.
If a student elects to transfer to a different course date, 5 business days notice must be given or a fee will apply.
- OFA 2, OFA 3, OFA 3 Recert, EMR, H2S or FR: $150.00
- All other courses: $50.00
- Candidates that do not show up for a course forfeit all fees.
FACTS recognizes that there may be extenuating circumstances, and we will always do our best to accommodate students in those situations.