OFA Level 1
Certification: 3 years
FOR COURSE DATES, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
**For private bookings, we require a minimum of 10 participants to host at our location and 12 for onsite training. Please book private sessions with us at least 1-3 months in advance.**
This basic first aid course is designed to provide skills that include; minor wound care, CPR & obstructed airway management, hemorrhage control, recognition of spinal injuries and stabilization of the injured worker until a higher level care is available. This course also provides students with information relating to WCB regulatory requirements and appropriate documentation.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age to be certified.
- In good health and physical condition
- Candidates must provide the instructor with valid ID.
- This certificate is recognized in Alberta as an Emergency First Aid certificate equivalent
- Students must prepay to secure a seat in class
To register for this program click the link:
All courses must be paid for in full at time of registration.
If notification of course withdrawal is received 5 business days or more before the course commences, a refund of 50% of the course fee may be given.
If notification of course withdrawal is received less than 5 business days before the course commences, no refund will be given.
If a student elects to transfer to a different course date, 5 business days notice must be given or a fee will apply.
- OFA 2, OFA 3, OFA 3 Recert, EMR, or FR: $250.00
- All other courses: $75.00
- Candidates that do not show up for a course forfeit all fees.
FACTS recognizes that there may be extenuating circumstances, and we will always do our best to accommodate students in those situations.
Upcoming Class Times:
Click on a time/class for more info. Calendar may take a few seconds to load.
If you see no classes below, please contact us for more info!