OFA Level 2
36 hours Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
3 year Certification
FOR COURSE DATES, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
**For private bookings, we require a minimum of 8 participants. Please book private sessions with us at least 1-3 months in advance.**
This course is designed for industry that is located in close proximity to hospitals (less than 20 min.) Skills include; minor wound care, upper limb immobilization techniques, CPR & obstructed airway management, as well as medical conditions and regulatory requirements by the WCB. Upon successful completion of a practical and written examination, candidates will be certified for 3 years.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age to be certified.
- In good health and physical condition
- Provide valid photo ID to the Evaluator prior to examinations
- Students must prepay to secure a seat in class.
- when registering please make arrangements to pick up textbooks prior to start of course as there is pre reading required.
- Payment required in full at time of registration
- All class hours are mandatory
To register for this program please click the link:
All courses must be paid for in full at time of registration.
If notification of course withdrawal is received 5 business days or more before the course commences, a refund of 50% of the course fee may be given.
If notification of course withdrawal is received less than 5 business days before the course commences, no refund will be given.
If a student elects to transfer to a different course date, 5 business days notice must be given or a fee will apply.
- OFA 2, OFA 3, OFA 3 Recert, EMR, or FR: $250.00
- All other courses: $75.00
- Candidates that do not show up for a course forfeit all fees.
FACTS recognizes that there may be extenuating circumstances, and we will always do our best to accommodate students in those situations.
Upcoming Class Times:
Click on a time/class for more info. Calendar may take a few seconds to load.
If you see no classes below, please contact us for more info!