OFA Level 3
70 hours Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
3 year certification
This course is the industry standard, and is designed to prepare first aid attendants to work in remote settings. Skills include; minor wound care, upper and lower limb immobilization techniques, spinal immobilization, CPR & obstructed airway management, as well as a wide variety of medical conditions and regulatory requirements by the WCB. Upon successful completion of the practical and written examination, candidates will be certified for 3 years.
- Must be a minimum of 16 years of age to be certified. Restricted ticket until age 19
- In good health and physical condition
- Provide valid photo ID to the Evaluator prior examinations.
- Level 3 Worksafe certificate is accepted in Alberta. (see Tilma Agreement info on our website)
- Students must prepay to secure a seat in class.
- When registering please make arrangements to pick up textbooks prior to start of course as there is pre reading required.
- Payment required in full at time of registration
- All class hours are mandatory
All courses must be paid for in full at time of registration.
If notification of course withdrawal is received 5 business days or more before the course commences, a refund of 50% of the course fee may be given.
If notification of course withdrawal is received less than 5 business days before the course commences, no refund will be given.
If a student elects to transfer to a different course date, 5 business days notice must be given or a fee will apply.
- OFA 2, OFA 3, OFA 3 Recert, EMR, H2S or FR: $150.00
- All other courses: $50.00
- Candidates that do not show up for a course forfeit all fees.
FACTS recognizes that there may be extenuating circumstances, and we will always do our best to accommodate students in those situations.
Upcoming Class Times:
Click on a time/class for more info. Calendar may take a few seconds to load.
If you see no classes below, please contact us for more info!