FOR COURSE DATES, SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
**For private bookings, we require a minimum of 8 participants. Please book private sessions with us at least 1-3 months in advance.**
Pre-requisites: Valid OFA Level 1, OFA Level 2, Emergency First Aid or Standard First Aid certificate
This course is designed to work in conjunction with the OFA Level 1 course, and focuses on recognition of potential spinal injuries, and how best to prepare them for transportation to medical aid. Candidates will learn techniques for moving patients, as well as spinal immobilization and WCB regulatory requirements.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age to be certified.
- In good health and physical condition
- Candidates must provide the instructor with valid ID.
- Students must prepay to secure a seat in class.
- Candidates must present valid OFA Level 1, OFA Level 2, Emergency First Aid or Standard First Aid ticket
To register for this program click the link:
All courses must be paid for in full at time of registration.
If notification of course withdrawal is received 5 business days or more before the course commences, a refund of 50% of the course fee may be given.
If notification of course withdrawal is received less than 5 business days before the course commences, no refund will be given.
If a student elects to transfer to a different course date, 5 business days notice must be given or a fee will apply.
- OFA 2, OFA 3, OFA 3 Recert, EMR, or FR: $250.00
- All other courses: $75.00
- Candidates that do not show up for a course forfeit all fees.
FACTS recognizes that there may be extenuating circumstances, and we will always do our best to accommodate students in those situations.
Upcoming Class Times:
Click on a time/class for more info. Calendar may take a few seconds to load.
If you see no classes below, please contact us for more info!